Sales Instruction Agent
Central London Real Estate, a Hyde Park based real estate company, has current openings for experienced sales instruction agents. We encourage applications from dynamic, engaging, business-oriented individual with excellent communication skills.
The right candidate must have a thorough understanding of the local prestige sales market and at least two years of experience. Those who apply will possess energetic and engaging interpersonal skills in order to sustain daily communications with agents and guide them to success. Your own accounts are preferred.
Qualified Applicants will be expected to:
- Have strong communication skills
- Possess good computer knowledge
- Act as the single point for customer (as an integral link between the customer and all other departments)
- Demonstrate a dynamic, aggressive, and target oriented work ethic
- Follow up leads and develop relationship with customers
- Coordinate with property showing agent
- Collect feedback from customer
- Resolve customer issues
- Ensure that the property sales is a positive experience for the vendor
- Create a property databank with validated & viable properties as per the market demand
- Ensure that adequate information on market intelligence is available
- Source properties matching the customer’s needs in the respective formats
- Create an inventory of qualified leads of prospects for our services
If you would like to be part of a dynamic organization, earn a lucrative commission, and work with a dynamic prestige company, we would love to hear from you.